Meet DEKO Ranch's lead trainer Samantha Rock!
Born and raised in Maui, Hawaii, at a young age Sam started taking lessons and showing horses. Growing up she competed in rodeo and polo events. As a competent rider in both Western and English disciplines she honed her stills as a horse trainer. In 2015 Sam applied for the Colorado Extreme Mustang Makeover. With a plain brown roman nosed mustang mare named Lilo Sam won the very first preliminary class and qualified for the top ten finals. In the finals she blew the competition away with a 10 point lead and was named 2015 Colorado Extreme Mustang Makeover Champion.
Sam training program focuses on the horse as the teacher. Each horse is different and will teach you something if you listen to them. Sam has been blessed with so many great clients and amazing horses over the years and they each have helped her improve as a trainer in their own way. Sam listens to her client’s needs and insures that she will do her best to teach each horse. She is honest and realistic about goals that horse owners want to meet.
Sam also enjoys teaching people what she has learned! She offers training packages that include horsemanship lessons. Her horsemanship lessons and clinics are fun and enjoyable for everyone that participates!
Contact Sam today if you are interested in horse training or horsemanship lessons offered here at DEKO Ranch!
Samantha Rock – email@example.com – (720) 503-5252
· Lesson One Hour on Private Horse – $50
· Lesson One Hour on Borrowed Horse – $60
· Advanced Half Hour Lesson – $30
· Haul in facility use fee – $20
· Semi Private Lesson 2 People – $40 Per Person
· One Hour Group Lesson 3+ People – $30 Per Person
· Colt Starting 2 year Old Horses – $600/month
· Colt Starting 3-4 year Old Horses – $700/month
· Colt Starting 5-7 Year Old Horses – $800/month
· Fine Tuning/ 2 Days Per Week – $200/month
· Fine Tuning/ 3 Days Per Week – $300/month
· Fine Tuning/4 Days Per Week – $400/month
· Fine Tuning/5 Days Per Week – $500/month